our mission - ‘Meeting the needs of the local community’
How we hope to do this:
• Offer quality pre-school play experiences for children up to the age of 4 and their families
• Increase opportunities for families to participate in learning together through sport, arts and crafts
• Raise health awareness through education and participation
• Support and encourage adults in their learning and offer signposting to employment opportunities
• Develop links with other agencies so that families can be fully supported whatever their needs
Bandywood Families Project encourages whole family involvement in play and learning.
We fully support the role of both parents in their children’s learning and do not discriminate against gender, race, religion, ethnicity or ability.